Planet Fitness (PF) in Loveland is hiring for a part time and full time Overnight Cleaner/Membership Services Representative. Come and Join our Team!!
Who We Are!
At Planet Fitness our mission has always been to enhance people’s lives by providing a high-quality fitness experience in a clean and welcoming judgement free environment!
Reasons to join our PF Team!
● You get to work in a fun, motivating environment and build relationships with fellow team members and Planet fitness members!
● As a team member you get a complimentary Black Card Membership (BCM) for yourself AND one complimentary membership for your significant other for the duration of your employment.
● Enjoy working in a unique environment where we strive for everyone to be accepted. We are a diverse judgement free zone, where lasting, active lifestyles are built. Our product is a tool, a means to an end, not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be used by anyone. In the end, it's all about our team and our members. As we evolve and educate ourselves, we will seek to perfect this safe, energetic environment, where everyone feels accepted and respected. We need you! You belong!
● You get to take part in various community events and Company outings as a part of our making work fun attitude and to support our local community!
● Flexible schedules and advancement opportunities are always a plus at Planet Fitness!
Qualifications and characteristics that will make you a wonderful match for our Overnight Cleaner/Membership Services Representative position:
● Exhibit an upbeat and positive attitude!
● Present a basic computer and Point of Sale proficiency
● Have a passion for fitness and health, and a desire to motivate and inspire others!
● Be punctual, reliable and show respect
● Show pride in your work and with attention toward detail cleaning
● An ability and desire to interact in a positive and professional way with members and fellow team members always striving to exceed the member’s expectations.
● Display strong listening skills with the ability to empathize and problem solve
● Work cohesively with co-workers in a team environment
● Demonstrate understanding in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language
● Willingness to become CPR/AED Certified (training provided by Planet Fitness)
● High School diploma/GED equivalent preferred
Overnight Cleaner / Member Services Representative
The Overnight Cleaner / Member Services Representative is responsible for the overall cleanliness of all areas of the facility to ensure a positive member experience as well as providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members, and guests. Please note this Planet Fitness facility is open 24/7 and therefore this position requires both Cleaning and Member Services responsibilities and duties.
Daily Duties and Responsibilities
· Thoroughly clean and sanitize all restrooms and locker room areas, including but not limited to: shower stalls, changing stalls, toilets, sinks, floors, mirrors, lockers, etc. Clean, organize, and restock locker maintenance rooms
· Thoroughly clean and sanitize fitness equipment and gym floor, including but not limited to: operating floor scrubber, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, sanitizing all surfaces
· Thoroughly clean and sanitize the Black Card Spa equipment, including but not limited to: interior/exterior of tanning beds, hydro massage beds and massage chairs, walls, doors and floors. Maintain, clean and restock all storage/maintenance closets and areas for cleaning supplies
- Emptying all trash receptacles in the facility and disposing of trash.
- Dusting fans, walls, ceilings, ceiling tiles and signage.
- Stock all areas of the facility with proper supplies/paper products
- Proficiency in handling basic maintenance repairs.
- Promptly address maintenance and facility concerns such as broken/missing equipment, leaky faucets, etc.
Member Service Representative:
- Greet members, prospective members and guests as they enter and exit, assisting with questions and concerns.
- Perform member related functions such as sign ups, contact/billing information updates, cancellations, collecting unpaid balances, transferring memberships and processing retail transactions.
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Perform prospective member calls and tours of the facility when needed; assessing their membership needs.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as needed.
- Ensure safety of members, team members and club property
Physical Demands of the Overnight Cleaner / Member Service Representative:
- Continual standing and walking during eight-hour shift.
- Continual reaching with hands/fingers/arms during shift.
- Occasional climbing, balancing, twisting, kneeling and crouching in small areas during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 75 pounds.
- Occasional moving and repositioning of heavy exercise equipment
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals
Health and Safety Requirements: Our members and our team members are our top priority! Planet Fitness follows super-strict safety and cleaning protocols and every team member is responsible for contributing to a safe and healthy workplace. Team members are expected to be active participants in health and safety by following all applicable policies and protocols, reporting unsafe conditions and/or at-risk behaviors to leadership and conducting work in a safe manner.
JOIN THE CLUB.
Enhancing people’s lives with an affordable, high-quality fitness experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and fun-loving go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States, Planet Fitness is just getting warmed up. We’re continuously seeking top talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free Zone® and shaping the future of our brand. With more than 2,000 locations in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, the Dominican Republic, Panama, Mexico and Australia, there’s plenty of opportunity on our Planet and we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team!
Our member mission says it best: our product is a tool, a means to an end; not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be used by anyone. To use our product, members need to feel inspired and motivated. That’s where you come in. If you’re looking for a place where you can make a difference in a customer’s life, you’ve found it. Come to add your mojo to the Judgement Free Zone, but stay for the feeling that you’re making a difference on our Planet.
TO FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT, SEARCH FOR A CLUB OPPORTUNITY NEAR YOU.